What is Reiki?
Reiki is a form of alternative medicine called energy healing. When you hear energy healing or reiki, they are one in the same. Reiki uses a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through universal energy. This is where energy is transferred from the healer to the client. You will not feel tired or drained as you are not giving away or transferring your own energy. This is entirely universal and the healer is the conduit. Rei means universal and Ki means vital life force energy that flows through all living things.
Reiki is not tied to any religion or nationality and is available to everyone.
Reiki is a powerful healing energy that has been practiced for thousands of years. Whether you want to receive Reiki for emotional trauma healing, energy level balancing, or to develop yourself spiritually, there are countless benefits of receiving this treatment.
Here are 10 advantages of Reiki Healing that may interest you and help give you an idea what it can do for your wellbeing! If any one these sound like something you’re interested in learning more about, we would love the opportunity to offer our services as well as share some information on how we can work together with your needs in mind.
Schedule your consultation reiki call for FREE.
Benefits of Reiki
- Harmony & Balance – Reiki is a popular treatment that has been scientifically proven to be effective in promoting overall wellness. Through the energy transfer, Reiki provides an opportunity for your body and mind to work together towards restoring balance across all systems of the human anatomy. This creates harmony within oneself which allows people with this therapy an ability to live life as they please without any restriction from their previous ailments or problems.
- Clears Toxins & Supports Immunity – Reiki is a technique that can help the body to go back into its natural state of repair. Re-activating this ability helps our bodies clean themselves from toxins and support their immune system, becoming less susceptible to exhaustion or burnout.
- Sleep Improvement – You can always expect to feel deeply relaxed after a Reiki session. This kind of relaxation helps our bodies sleep better, heal faster and as an added bonus is also known for making people think more clearly than they would otherwise have been able too! It’s not uncommon that during these sessions some participants fall asleep completely- allowing them even more time to rest their minds and body in this tranquil state.
- Improves Focus – Reiki has been shown to have a calming and meditative effect. It enables receivers to be in the present moment, not hold onto past mistakes or fret about anxieties for future events. This will help with accepting life as it is unfolding while helping promote more positive reactions towards people, circumstances, and situations that may arise throughout the day.
- Relieve Tensions Within the Body – Reiki is a proven way to release the tension in your body. You can experience this by simply sitting down for 20 minutes of Reiki treatment from an experienced practitioner who understands what you need. The energy transfer through Reiki may make people feel peaceful, relaxed and lighter which allows them be more aware of their inner selves so they’re able to reflect on life’s events with clarity.
- Remove Energy Blocks Within the Mind, Body & Spirit – Regular Reiki treatments can help clear the energy pathways of a person, which in turn helps promote healing and less physical pain. The flowing of positive energies throughout the body is what gives one mental clarity, makes them feel less stressed out, enhances learning abilities and memory recall- all this without any drugs or negative side effects.
- Promotes Spiritual Growth – Reiki is an ancient healing practice that has been around for centuries. This spiritual technique focuses on the whole person, addressing their mind and body in addition to maintaining a place of peace within oneself. While Reiki can be used solely as part of one’s wellness routine, it should also take into account how it affects our psyche from both inside out and outside in; according to some Eastern philosophies such as Taoism or Buddhism, this includes using energy work like meditation or acupuncture during treatment sessions with patients who are specifically looking for these therapies alongside traditional Western medicine treatments.
- Self Healing – Reiki brings balance to your internal body levels, and this means that you’ll be able breathe easier again. Your heart rate will go down as well, which is good for blood flow in the circulatory system; all of these things work together to help your body heal itself from within.
What can I expect from this session?
What would your Reiki experience be like? The length of the session depends on your practitioner, but it usually lasts between 15 minutes to an hour and a half. In general, at their first visit they will want to know about any health problems or pain you have; this includes overly sensitive parts of the body that may need more attention than others. You can either sit in a chair or lie down on a treatment table with no clothes needing removed beforehand – just make yourself comfortable! Once positioned comfortably face up (or whichever is most suitable), light pressure from hands across various points around head and torso allows for energy flow through meridians channels into areas where there are imbalances. During a session, some people can fall asleep and feel relaxed. You may not notice anything happening when the practitioner places their hands on you or your injuries but do know that this is part of our body’s healing process- it just needs more than one treatment to start feeling any benefits.
Become a Reiki Master
Are you an empath looking to step into purpose?
Do you want a deeper understanding of your gifts and how to use them for the highest good? Are you ready to step into your power, but don’t know where to start? Do you feel like there is more out there for you, but aren’t sure what it is or how to find it? If so, I have something that will help. I am here today because my mission in life has always been about helping others. As an empath myself, this passion was born from deep within me at a very young age. In fact, many people who are drawn towards healing work are also on healing journeys themselves. This course is spirit driven and hands on with a focus on healing and transformation. I work personally with each and every one of my students to create space for you to step into alignment within your business. In this 10 week immersion we cover:
- The Meridians
- Breath Work and Grounding
- Reiki I
- Reiki Symbols
- Forgiveness and Healing
- Reiki II and Reiki III
- Past Life Regression
- Energy Healing
- Healing Modalities and Practices
- Building Your Business
- Activating Your Unique Gifts
Click the link below to explore if this is a calling for you.