What is hypnotherapy?
During a hypnotherapy session, people are guided through a process to induce a trance-like state that helps them focus their minds, respond more readily to suggestions, and become deeply relaxed. Hypnotherapy utilizes the heightened awareness of the hypnotic state to help you focus on a problem more deeply. Hypnotherapy addresses the subconscious—instead of just the conscious—it is far more effective. In fact, a study analysis from 1970 found hypnosis to have a 93 percent success rate, with fewer sessions needed than both psychotherapy and behavioral therapy.
It can improve the success of other treatments for many conditions, including:
- Phobias, fears, and anxiety.
- Sleep disorders.
- Post-trauma anxiety.
- Grief and loss.
Plan some time off before and after the session and allow yourself a sacred space to just welcome in stillness. You will need time for some introspection and retrospection. This will also maximize the benefits from our session together.
Trust your mind’s ability to put the puzzle pieces together – remember you are a walking miracle and we are tapping into the subconscious mind. Your imagination is the conduit towards the unconscious and superconscious mind. Trust it.
Your unconscious mind has had the information stored in symbols for a long time. Now, some deep memories are ready to be processed at the conscious level. Bringing those memories to conscious awareness is only the beginning of the process. During and after the trance part of the session, you’ll gain some insights and you’ll be able to identify a pattern of behavior. You’ll probably deal with the concept of forgiveness– forgiving others and forgiving self for any perceived or misperceived hurts. You’ll be able to make a choice to take deliberate action to make changes in your life. After the session, you’ll realize that you have a lot of knowledge, understanding, insight, skills, strength, and support. I will walk you through every step along the way and support you by providing clarity, space and safety through out our session.
Checklist for your First Past Life Regression Session
- You can bring with you a list of questions you would like to address, including: childhood issues, health concerns, negative relationships, addictions, unwanted patterns, financial situation, life decisions, questions about the future, problems a family member or close friend is having, etc.
- Setting the intention to having a great session. Your Subconscious knows everything about you and will know that you have planned a PLR session, so it will be ready to communicate what is needed when the time comes. It is important to understand that your conscious self will be taking a back seat during the session, so the more you welcome conversation with the Subconscious before the session, the better prepared you will be.
- No consumption of alcohol or recreational drugs for 24 hours before your session. The clearer your mind, the better your session will be.
- Please eat well but light before you come in. It doesn’t help when you feel hungry.