Its time, it here! EEEEEEKKKK!!! I could not be more excited to be right here, right now, with YOU. In case you missed the hype this past month about the blog series, here is a quick crash course to let you know what we will be covering.
- Target Audience and how to pick exactly what is right for you.
- Designing Your Style and Branding.
- How to launch your Etsy Shop in a Set up series.
- SEO and Tags.
- Editing your listings and all my secrets on amazing picture quality with your I PHONE!
- Connecting Social Media and advertising to your hand crafted business.
- Turn around times and Customer Service.
- Shipping Hacks.
- Creating Your Perfect Secret Recipe for Success. – Balance.
- Work Sheets to launch your hand-made business to the next level.
- The importance of relationships with your clients and repeat business.
- BONUS CLASS – List of Supply Sites, and all my secret helpers behind the scenes you don’t see will be unveiled.
- #GOALS – Set them, Be them, Write them down. I find there is some serious power in making list and writing things with PEN on paper.It becomes permanent and you become accountable. Every night before I go to bed I do this in my planner whether its to ge 4 loads of laundry done, or to complete 20 orders and launch 10 new items, there written in PEN on my planner that I stare at throughout the day. When you first are tinkering in opening up your handmade business here are some crucial points to ponder. WHO are you going to sell to? WHAT are you going to sell? WHAT is your craft? WHAT do you love? WHAT moves you and inspires you? (I ask this because if you hate sewing but its all you know but LOVE painting and still have progress to make in this area and solely launch your business on sewing which you are not passionate about, your business will inevitably fail because you are not chasing your love and passion.) It all goes back to the saying “Do what you love, Love what you do.” It is ok to have sewing items to get the ball rolling but inevitably we want your shop to be what you love, the more you practice the more you will thrive.
- #Challenge – After every lesson we will be doing a challenge. If you really want to change where you are with your Etsy business I suggest participating in the challenge! You can hide it in your notebook under your bed if your scared like I was. We won’t judge you! I want to keep today short and sweet so tonight the challenge is figuring out your Target Audience… THE WHO FACTOR. Than the list. That Magic list of your goals or some people call it a (Business Plan) but that sounds terrifying so I want you to keep it simple. For now! Your Goal List Should be 10 or more goals of where you want to be in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 6 months, and 1 year. When you close your eyes in your perfect world what do you see? Write it down! If you’re struggling you can always plan B it and do something like this….Just get it DOWN! These are some of what I used first starting out from different sites and they were not intimidating but GAME CHANGING once I wrote it down and visually SAW what I was working with!
Now for the target audience goodness!!! I have used SEVERAL different worksheets in the past and again, the older I get, the more I realize simplicity is LIFE! This work sheet takes 10 minutes some serious thinking and its right in front of your face before you even know it! Finding+Your+Target+Market
Day 2 coming next week! These will be weekly as I want you to not feel rushed and truly take your time on launching your handmade business! If you have questions or need help with anything email me at firstname.lastname@example.org