- Do not be afraid to admit something is not right. Mental Health is nothing to be ashamed of. Proactivness is the first step in healing.
- When asked how you feel by your doctor – be honest. COMMUNICATE.
- Be open and reach out for help the minute you feel “off.”
- Take meds as a last resort – Try to resolve everything naturally first.
- Lose the booze – alcohol is a depressant and will make post part 10 x worst if you are self medicating.
- Fill the void – Find your spirituality and CONNECT TO IT. Put your spirituality first above all anything you need this to heal and pull out the thorns of pain from your heart.
- Allow your self grace and time to get through to the other side.
- It is okay to not be okay.
- Your are not selfish for working on yourself – your family and business need you at one hundred percent.