Its summer time which means hot weather, chlorine, and dry locks!
Don’t settle for frizzy dried hair this season ladies, I have created a list of our favorite summer products to make sure your staying hydrated (not only through water intake but through your lips and hair as well.)
- Start with the inner body to create a glowing look – Drink your H20, start in the morning and keep it up all through out the day, try a glass every other hour starting out, you want to make sure your body is staying nice and hydrated through the heat. Water is used to flush out toxins and waste product which will clear your skin and also give you more energy. I am in California so its HOT, my favorite water bottle for keeping everything icy cool all day is right here
- Repair your hair in less than an hour with Nutrees Brazilian Botox Mask, this product will leave your hair feeling soft, shiny, and hydrated after just one use! If I have been in the pool a ton or out at sporting events with my littles, I use this magical gem and have amazing locks the same day that people are ooooing and awwwing over. (Fantastic hair just puts a pep in your step.) This mask helps with split ends, humidity, tough textures, unruly stray hairs, and dryness.
Dont forget those lips – they can get chapped, dried, and peely with just one burn. The rest of your body needs SPF protection from those harsh rays, so do your kissers. The best product I have found all summer for the kiddos and myself is Coola SPF 30 Our favorite flavor is the peppermint and vanilla. This product stays on taste delicious! Keep it Simple, find your favorite products, and use them religiously to make sure fall comes with a glowing new you.
As a mom, simple is LIFE. I posted a few months ago about a brand called NUTREE I found which is amazing. For those of us less than fortunate with hydrated luscious locks, sometimes we need a little extra help. I don’t know about you, but my morning routine allows me about 10-15 minutes to be ready to roll and out the door.
My hair alone with out some sort of help either A. goes in a messy bun on the top of my head (Not a cute one, but like a “I haven’t brushed my hair in a week and something may pop out from the bun” look.) or B. I stay up late for an hour the night before attempting to straighten the hot mess in 7 different layers then resulting in being exhausted the next morning.
None of these work for me…… I am a business owner, a mama, and let’s be real I live in a tiny little town and run into someone WHERE EVER I go. Looking like a character out of the walking dead just does not work for my lifestyle.
This product last me personally for about 3-4 months at a time and takes about 30 minutes to complete. I can take a shower, leave with wet hair and within an hour of doing absolutely nothing but letting my hair air dry have hot beach waves to last all day! If I want to straighten my hair it takes me all of ten minutes, and if I scrunch it a whopping 5 minutes with no frizz. Hello. Goodbye. Let me share my secret ladies.
Three words…Ready. PROTEIN SMOOTHING TREATMENT.
Ready for how easy this is? That’s the best part….
- No need to wash your hair before. Apply the bottle (ok not the whole bottle but soak your hair generously.) Brush it through your hair to where it’s on all the strands generously.
- Leave it on for 40 minutes and go do the dishes. (I am all about some multi tasking!)
- Rinse 50% off your hair. Blow dry your hair and divide it into 4 parts. (I just make for equal sections on my head.) Apply the flat-iron for 8 – 10 times from root to the middle strands, and from 4-6 times on the ends. we want to be gentle with our ends so they don’t get damaged. keep your flat-iron temp between 380-450. Use 380 towards your ends to not create any damage.
- Always use in ventilated areas. Any product that you are soaking in the cuticle of your hair can have a strong smell, do not fret!
Your done, Voila, literally 30 minutes of work for 4 months of amazing smooth and healthy hair.
Order Yours Today