I love this time of year.
The crisp cool nights, the cozy fires, the smell of evergreen trees, the lighting of candles, the soft fluffy blankets, and all the snuggles.
I also love scrolling the gram and seeing all of the engagements and friends beginning a new season in life. Maybe their family is growing, maybe they are getting married, maybe they are celebrating a new career.
For all these events though we need fabulous and affordable invites.
A good party to plan will instantly get me ready to spread my glitter everywhere and when I ran across Basic Invite I fell instantaneously in love. The style and charismatic charm each invite has is perfect for a custom creation with out breaking the bank.
This year a trending style I have seen repeatedly is Vintage everythanggggg. From weddings to engagement tea parties – I personally love the classic style and how popular it is for 2020. How can we add decor to splash vintage for any style though?
Here are some tips and tricks for super simple touches
- Match the Invite to your Event.
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. You can change the color of each element on a card, with over 180 different color options. The card can be exactly how you want it, down to the littlest detail. This is what sets Basic Invite apart from any other online stationery company.
With over 900 invites to choose from your sure too find something that you love. – Each of the wedding invitations is part of a set. They have all the wedding stationery you need, like save the dates, wedding invitations, enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs, and even matching thank you cards! (Im all for a one stop shop and helps you stay organized as a bride to be.)
- Add touches of greenery (one of my personal favorites is lambs ear) its subtle and soft but the perfect splash of green. The romantic vibe it gives off is seriously all the feels.
- Suitcases stacked on a dessert table to display sweet treats.
- Burlap – Can we go wrong with burlap? Like really!?
- Textures – You can never have to many textures when planning your decor to keep in interesting and stimulating.
- Fonts and words!!! Most of you know I have a passion and love for quotes and words – Play with fonts and scripts to add your personal signature on every detail of your event.
- Create a website to document your journey and event because lets get real everything is digital today! How amazing to have that documentary of something so special! Create your event website here. These websites are completely user friendly and customizable! You can instantly upload all of your wedding details, along with images, and a convenient map with directions for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors, and a design suite to match your wedding invitations!