In todays episode we touch on each enneagram (1-9) and hear about the strengths & distortions of each. In her book its worded beautifully as “The Tale of Two Selves.” We have the authentic self and the adapted self which is our protection from our childhoods, how we coped, what created who we are today. Marilyn discusses each type and what that personality may look like. A brief over view of the 9 types –
- Type One: A reflection of God’s goodness & rightness.
- Type Two: A reflection of God’s love & care.
- Type Three: A reflection of God’s hope & radiance.
- Type Four: A reflection of God’s creativity & depth.
- Type Five: A reflection of God’s wisdom & truth.
- Type Six: A reflection of God’s faithfulness & courage.
- Type Seven: A reflection of God’s joy & abundance.
- Type Eight: A reflection of God’s power & protection.
- Type Nine: A reflection of God’s peace & oneness.
In her book Self to Lose – Self to Find she dives into understanding the human dilemma, exploring your personality type and how experience a path to freedom.
Pre-Order Option 1: Pre-order Marilyn Vancil’s revised book, Self to Lose, Self to Find, and claim your free bonus: an audio download of the 9 Enneagram types and a LIVE online group coaching call with Marilyn Vancil. The offer expires soon, so don’t wait! You can grab your book on Amazon or other retailers and then fill out this link to receive your bonus offer: https://form.jotform.com/202333390707147 #selftoloseselftofind
This is officially released where all books are sold on Tuesday September, 1st.
To connect with Marilyn visit www.marilynvancil.com
“Our inner life matters because this is where true transformation takes place.”
From Self to Lose-Self to Find: Using the Enneagram to Uncover Your True, God-Gifted Self
Missed this episode? No worries sister – Listen Now