Most of us hear September 1st and get all the apple, pumpkin, and cozy feels (even if its still 100 plus outside.)
It can be tricky with fall decor and it not feeling too early or too Halloweenish – I’ve compiled some ideas for you to spruce up the fall feels but still save the ghoulish galavanting for October.
- White pumpkins (save the orange and pop colors for October.)
- Cute additives that say Fall, Thankful, Gather….Sweet sayings that aren’t giving it all away.
- Make it cozy – Add a few new throw pillows.
- Texture on Mantles – this keeps it balanced and interested. I love to add pops of green with plants if I have a ton of black and white going on during fall!
- Throw blankets are every where on my couch the minute we hit fall! I want my guest to feel cozy and ready to snuggle up with tea and visit when they come into my home.
- If you are feeling stuck and have no time to scavenger hunt for the perfect signature pieces consider a pre made seasonal box from Decorated where all the work is delivered to your door. The only job you have is to find the perfect home for it!
Psst…Stay tuned (tomorrow’s blog is all the budget friendly decor steals for under $20 to make your home welcoming and feel like new.)